There’s something about another blogger or site featuring me or one of my posts to really make it feel like this is about more than just my own ramblings. Big thanks to these beautiful people for featuring me.
Katherine from Postpartum Progress features “Warrior Moms of the Week” and I’m honored to have been featured five times:
- Rage Against the Baby was featured on January 7, 2011.
- Jenga was featured on January 14, 2011.
- The Circle of PPD was featured on March 18, 2011.
- A Slogan for Depression was featured on April 29, 2011.
- I Know, Right Now You Can’t Tell was featured on May 6, 2011.
Julia from Nugglemama features Canadian bloggers. I had my moment in the spotlight on March 4, 2011. Check out her blog and this feature – great way to find Canadian bloggers.
On April 6, 2011 I was featured at The Mom Pledge Blog (and felt the love!).
In May 2011, a new site called DailyBuzz Moms launched that curates the best content for moms from around the web. I was absolutely thrilled to have two posts featured in the first week: