- Family members who help. The magnitude of this actually makes it a big thing, but having someone else empty the dishwasher, fold laundry and put the kid to bed is worth mentioning here.
- Sunshine and bird song in the morning.
- The excitement in the city leading up to a 10-day festival.
- A flexible work schedule.
- Extra pillows for pregnant tummies.
Waging a battle against embitterment and taking part in Grace in Small Things.
I’m also thankful for others who invite me to share my voice. This week I had two other posts up on sites I regularly contribute to:
On Just.Be.Enough: Being a Mom of Boys – an update on how I’m feeling after finding out this babe isn’t a girl after all.
On Postpartum Progress: On the physicality of motherhood (ugh, but after reading the comments I’m so glad it’s not just me).